You are here
Flow & Metering Engineering Specialist / Consultant
Flow Measurement, Metering
About Our Client
Leading Engineering business partnered with NOC (National Oil Company) in Kuwait
- Conduct / witness / assess Metering and Proving.
- Witness/assess Field prove calibration by Water - draw and Master Meter Prove calibration methods in conformance with MPMS. Chap 4 and 12.
- Witness/Assess metering Systems performance, trouble shoot measurement issues presented in meters and related instrumentation available at site, in order 10 pin point root causes and recommend corrective action.
- Evaluate and Develop a program for verifying and/or Calibrate the related instrumentation (temperature, Pressure, Diff. pressure, etc ) existing in the metering systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge and experience to assess and interact with Automatic Sampling System and or / In-Line densitometers.
- Calculate and assess the uncertainty attached for metering systems.
- Abilities / Skills to investigate and provided recommendations to correct situation that result in apparent loss / gain. Moreover, establish criteria to assess loss / gain and associated metering equipment performance tolerance.
- Keeping up with new technology development in crude oil measurement to recommend equipment to ensure accurate hydrocarbon measurement.
- Liaison with Production when required to help identifying system imbalances and provide effective solutions to reduce or eliminate such discrepancies.
- Reviewing and writing measurement the NOCs standards, Manuals Calibrations procedures and new Project Specification.
This role would suit an expat from the developed European markets who is perhaps looking for a last consulting assignment, training locals, and is open to living and working in Kuwait
It's likely the individual will have worked for a global Oil, Engineering or inspection, verification, testing and certification company
What's on Offer
Competitive tax free package + benefits