You are here
Food Export Manager
- Fantastic opportunity with a leading UAE employer
- GCC food import-export experience required
About Our Client
This is a leading food retail business with a strong presence in the UAE that have now expanded outside of the GCC.
- Define and maintain the food import-export standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Making sure products are compliant with local regulation
- Managing risks, liaise with local authorities to be compliant with regulations.
- Coordinating sample delivery to destination countries when necessary.
- Ensure the export stores service contract is up to date and its accurate application internally/externally.
- Providing accurate information to Merchandise Manager in UAE and destination countries.
- Ensure the proper respect of the security, hygiene and cold chain of the goods by the export logistics service providers till the delivery to stores or selling incoterms.
- Ensure that KPI's provided by the export logistics service providers meet the defined targets.
- Ensure that the export logistics services providers upload accurate information & documents in the Export Transport System (DDS).
- Build sustainable relationship with suppliers and vendors in order to ensure best quality deliveries under competitive agreement terms
- Ensure that goods are exported on time at the expected dates with the right quantities, good quality and in the most efficient way to meet country requests
- Propose solutions to merchandise team and destination countries to export goods.
- Ensure the correct application of the scope of services by the export logistics service providers.
- Benchmark logistics freight forwarders and propose alternative to Management with the use of tenders.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in International Trade / Supply chain or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years in Import/Export Supply Chain in Food industry
- Very Rigorous organization to maintain Suppliers, Products and Order files up to date
- Open minded, able to work on an international & multicultural environment
- Analytic and detail person to understand the issues and propose solutions
- Strong Customer Service spirit to develop the food export with countries
- Very reactive person to find optimum solutions to solve issues on export shipments
- GCC Food import-export regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office applications
- English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
What's on Offer
This fantastic opportunity is paying an attractive tax-free salary with good benefits for the successful candidate.