You are here
GCC Business Development Manager - Water Treatment Chemicals -
GCC Business Development Manager
Water Treatment Chemicals - Jeddah
About Our Client
A Manufacturer of water treatment chemicals
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Responsible for achieving agreed growth plan to increase sales revenue by 100% by 2020, based on increasing market share to achieve the projected product sales targets below:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Develop sales and business development strategy with management team
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Manage the sales and business development team
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Support the project management team & Operation team
- Responsible for the promotion of the Products in Saudi Arabia and neighbouring countries
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the role, applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Bachelor's degree or above educational background;
- Minimum 10 years industry experience with at least 5 years working experience specialised in sales and marketing of speciality chemicals and preferably water treat chemicals.
- Be familiar with international business rules and experienced in marketing development;
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and manage time efficiently while multi-tasking;
- Team leader/player with good interpersonal communication skill and professional attitude;
- Skilled in written and oral business communications with English
- Established network and experience within the MENA region is preferred.
What's on Offer