You are here
General Manager - Retail (Jewellery)
Significant retail experience required (Preferably Jewellery)
Proven track record in retail management in luxury, ideally in the Middle East
About Our Client
Unique brands with expansion plans for the region. Reporting to the CEO for EMEA.
An exciting role, reporting to the regional CEO and with the objective to drive the growth of the business and brand.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluating business cases, budgets and strategies
- Overall General Management of the Dubai operations.
- Responsible for achievement of financial targets and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for motivation and engagement of staff
- Lead from the front and by example
- Visual Merchandising - continual evaluation and improvement
- Conceptual & quality management
- Overseeing the store management through the Retail Manager and Store Managers
The Successful Applicant
- Significant Retail experience - Preferably Jewellery
- Experience as a GM (or equivalent) of multiple retail stores.
- A strong preference for candidates currently based in Dubai.
- Proficient with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook
- Successful, proven staff management experience
- A business driver that always strives to over achieve targets
- A team player, making professional decisions based on well documented and consulted reasoning
- Continuously have a positive, professional, smart and well-groomed appearance
- Effective project management skills (time management, planning, organising, innovations, progress)
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Proven planning, coordinating and implementation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive package with benefits