You are here
General Manager UAE - Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
General Manager UAE for a renowned Electrical / Mechanical manufacturer
Dubai based role - excellent package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established, leading international Electrical / Mechanical manufacturer with operations in the UAE and across the Middle East and Africa.
They boast a strong track record of success, stability and customer service over a significant period of time in the region.
Dubai based role; the General Manager UAE will have the following responsibilities:
- Leadership for all commercial, service, manufacturing/assembly, supply chain and support and operations for the region with P&L ownership.
- Developing short, mid and long term enterprise wide strategies and roadmaps for Board approval to achieve objectives for the UAE business.
- Leading commercial and sales growth through strategic development and identifying business opportunities
- Providing leadership; mentoring and strategic management to the business
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates must have:
- Overall experience of at least 20 years with a solid track record of General Management
- A track record of successful P&L leadership of a business, managing at least US$ 30 Million in revenue and at least 100 employees
- Candidates must have significant and current/recent experience leading a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering organization as a General Manager / Managing Director.
- Track record of leading Sales, Services, Operations, Support Services, Supply Chain and preferably manufacturing/assembly in a leadership capacity
- Advanced fluency in Arabic (written & spoken) is mandatory for this role
- Candidates must have as a minimum of Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or related subject - Master in a related field or MBA is a preference
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and benefits - Dubai based