You are here
Graduate Recruitment Researcher - Internship - Qatar
Graduate program - Qatar
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 5,680 staff with 155 office locations in 35 countries. Michael Page Middle East has offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar and recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years' experience through to director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
This 3 month intern program gives successful applicants the chance to work for a global employer of choice, learn what it takes to succeed in the recruitment industry and provides a platform to display your capabilities.
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match. Whether you are advising one of the world's largest companies on a candidate sourcing strategy, or helping a candidate taking the next step in their career, this is an exciting and rewarding career.
You will be given full support and training and will have the chance to work in a team based environment, along with owning individual goals and responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree Educated
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written
- Able to multi task and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Highly competitive
- You think you can sell or have had previous sales experience
- Excited at the prospect of meeting with the regions/world's best organisations and their employees
- Ready and able to work long hours in a corporate environment
- You want to make money and have a career with a genuine multinational organisation
What's on Offer
At the end of the program there is opportunity to be offered a full time permanent position depending on individual results achieved and relevant business requirements.