You are here
Group Internal Auditor
The ideal candidate must come from a Big 4 or a blue chip Multinational
3-5 years of similar experience required
About Our Client
Our client, a leading international distribution business based in Dubai, is looking to expand their Internal Audit team and are seeking a young, experienced Group Internal Auditor for their operations.
Reporting to the Head of Group Internal Audit (Based in the UK), the Group Internal Auditor will be responsible to/for:
- Auditing and understanding the key business processes within the territories, business units, and company functions.
- Risk management of key business processes, financial processes and identifying control gaps and weaknesses.
- Providing recommendations to senior management to mitigate risks and close control gaps
- Ensuring that IA methodology and internal KPI's are adhered to.
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Ensuring accuracy of financial reports and records across the company
- Safeguarding the assets across the company
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- Recommending and liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings
- Handle system auditing
- Translating Financial information to Non-financial users
- Ensuring compliance of procedures, policies, legislation and regulations
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate for this Group Internal Auditor role will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience within Internal Auditing.
- Candidates with a professional accounting qualification and experience in working with a Big 4 or a blue chip Multinational will be preferred.
- 50% Travel required. Based in Dubai, the candidate will also have to travel frequently to Russia, Egypt Eastern Africa and Western Africa.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a dynamic personality, in order to integrate well with the corporate culture.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with attractive benefits