You are here
Group Marketing Manager
AED30,000 - AED40,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED480,000)
Career Progressive Role
About Our Client
One of the Largest Automobile Dealers in the World
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional objectives by designing, implementing and facilitating annual marketing and communications plans with automotive division aligned with strategic and sales goals.
- Conduct and oversee market research to determine market requirements for existing and future marketing and branding campaigns by researching market intelligence, while outlying corporate business strategies.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms, negotiate marketing support from principals, control and maximise upon annual marketing and communications budget to deliver to deliver strategic marketing and sales goals.
- Manage and report the outcomes of the productivity plans and projects, develop new strategies, and deliver timely and insightful presentations to GM, Top Level Management and Sales Teams.
- Ensure compliance with all principals CI (Corporate Identity) guidelines across all customer touch points. Oversee business development activities to deliver SBU goals.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to support Sales and CRM Teams by providing updated vehicle spec sheets, showroom catalogues, posters and TVC's for customer viewing by Brand.
- Coordinate with Marketing Staff and CRM Teams in regards to latest press kits and advertising to be conducted in the local market.
- Oversee internal and external corporate communication activities, manage and negotiate with Advertising and PR Agencies. Manage the partnership with approved supplies relating to Marketing.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or marketing or a related filed.
- Automotive, Marketing, Corporate Communications Sales Experience of not less than 5 years.
- Experience in working with Media Buying House
- Digital Marketing experience required
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to oversee multiple projects adapting to changing priorities as necessary
- Good in oral and written communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good time management skills
- Demonstrate independence and is perceived to be independent. Ability to work individually and be team player, with multi-tasking abilities, can handle pressure and set/meet deadlines
What's on Offer
The successfull candidate will be entitled to a Strong salary package
QAR - 30,000 - 40,000 Per Month
Excellent Career Progression