You are here
Head of Audit
- Based in Dubai
- International exposure would be a plus
About Our Client
International Bank with offices in Dubai
The Head of Audit will be responsible for the following:
- Direct the development and seek approval for the annual internal audit plan from Head International Audit / Chief Internal Auditor in line with risk based planning process.
- Develop and implement an effective and robust audit framework, identify and evaluate the risks to the Bank arising from its internal and external operating environment, through audit findings, assessment, evaluation, research and provides opinions and viable solutions.
- Prepare audit reports to ensure accuracy of information and gauge compliance with reporting standards and guidelines to ensure consistency in reporting.
- Highlight cases of non-conformance and business risks for potential measures of internal control. Executes non-planned investigations and other ad-hoc projects as requested in order to establish facts concerning specific instances of non-conformance, irregularities or potential risk.
- Direct, monitor and control all audit activity across the region to ensure compliance with internal policy, identify and act on areas of non-compliance and to ensure that the bank operates in accordance with the expectations of all of its stakeholders including regulators.
- Develop and manages relationship with the branch management to ensure smooth and timely completion of all assigned audit as per the audit plan.
- Review existing Bank policies, processes and practices in order to identify issues of non-compliance, in order to take corrective action and to protect the best interests of the bank.
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Audit should have the following:
- 8-10 years of audit experience within Banking
What's on Offer