You are here
Head of Client Services - Arabic Speaking, Financial Services
- Opportunity to work in a high visibility role at a multi-billion dollar firm
- Competitive tax-free compensation and career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-billion dollar regional asset manager - they have clients in the Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
The key responsibilities are:
- The Arabic speaking Head of Client Services will be the primary point of contact on all client queries, proposals and requests, working closely with the internal teams to ensure seamless servicing to the clients.
- He or she will provide analytical support relating to client returns on an individual/ portfolio level, tracking achievement versus objectives by the manager and team.
- The candidate will manage the workload of his or her team; he or she will liaise with the internal teams to ensure that delivery is efficient and timely.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of client on-boarding and subsequent review from a compliance perspective; he or she will also ensure that all payments and receipts are executed seamlessly.
- A component of the role will be to continually develop and improve procedures and to ensure adherence, so that there is a high degree of accuracy in information shared with the team and clients. This includes troubleshooting errors, and ensuring that these are not repeated or at least minimized.
- From an IT perspective, the candidate will ensure new products and specific client agreements are integrated from a systems and reporting standpoint.
- As a key internal focal-point, the candidate will work with the relationship management and institutional sales teams on leads and will oversee key proposals and large mandates.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate, in no particular order, will satisfy the below requirements:
- Will be an Arabic speaker
- Will have at least 12 years' experience; most recently in a similar role
- Will have exposure to real estate & private equity investments (candidates with industry and commerce experience cannot be considered; the experience has to be within Financial Services)
- Will be a graduate from a reputable university
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills; able to hold conversations at the highest level, within the firm and externally with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent people management skills
What's on Offer
Competitive tax-free compensation, excellent work-culture and career progression.