You are here
Head of Employee Relations - UAE National
- A new opportunity within a reputable, local organization
- An opportunity to redefine policies and procedures and new ways of working
About Our Client
The organization are a successful business based in Sharjah with operations across the UAE
- Employee relations and related policies and procedures.
- Follow up time attendance, leave application and overtime results and coordinate with units and HR/payroll team to challenge and take actions
- Lead any disciplinary and grievance action from start to finish including addressing employee concerns
- Track probation periods and their outcomes, implementing actions accordingly
- Coordinate and follow up with medical cases and insurance coverage
- Implement, automatise and upgrade the administrative HR processes
- Work with the Recruitment team on the design and execution of the workforce planning
- Coordinate the on boarding on staff with all stakeholders
- Provide employee and stakeholder support on day to day employee relations
- Analyze ER data/metrics for themes, trends and root cause identification
- Oversee the full visa registration/cancellation process with the team in place
The Successful Applicant
- A strong leader with experience in leading and empowering a team
- 10 years experience in HR or employee relations or personnel
- Proven proactive experience in employee relations and HR administration
- Able to implement change and redefine policies and procedures
- Passionate about their work
- Degree educated
The role is based in Sharjah so candidates should be living or able to commute to Sharjah.
This role is only open to UAE Nationals - if you are not an UAE Passport holder your profile will not be looked at.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits are on offer.