You are here
Head, Financial Planning & Analysis-Manufacturing industry
- Manufacturing or similar industry experience
- Financial planning, treasury, auditing experience
About Our Client
Our client is in the manufacturing industry based in Qatar.
Classify weekly actual versus budget variations with analysis
Verify weekly bank position status from treasury and other KPIs
Confirm that the numbers received are correct and tied with the financial accounting records
Highlight to management through analysis the suggested actions to be taken in treasury and cost control
Gathering information and documents required for the month closing
Supervise and review Monthly costing transactions from budget, cost controller and treasury areas.
Review the final draft of the annual budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree is a must and MBA is a preferred
- 8 to 12 years of experience in related job and 2 years at least in the same position.
- Experience in Financial Planning, Treasury, & Audit
- Candidates who are qualified are preferred
What's on Offer
QAR 22,000 plus Medical, flights, and schooling allowance.