You are here
Head of Governance - Arabic Speaker
- Based in Qatar
- Opportunity to oversee the Bank's Compliance advisory services
About Our Client
Large bank in Qatar
The Head of Governance - Arabic Speaker will have the following responsibilities:
- In charge of the Corporate Governance implementation, monitoring and review.
- Responsible for adequate compliance advisory provided to business.
- Responsible for tax compliance programs.
- Ensure delivery of the coverage of the Bank's operations / activities in the annual compliance plan to provide assurance to the Audit & Compliance Committee, BOD's and Executive Management.
- Oversee the maintaining and updating of the governance framework, monitoring compliance with requirements in framework, coordinating governance committee and board member meetings, establishing and maintaining a record of operational procedures and manuals, and analysing monthly reports.
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Governance - Arabic Speaker must:
- Be able to translate from Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Have a minimum of 12 years experience in a major banking institution or regulatory agency.
What's on Offer