You are here
Head of HR - Abu Dhabi
- A successful entity in Abu Dhabi seeks a Head of HR
- A newly created position working with senior leaders
About Our Client
A successful entity with multiple business units based in Abu Dhabi.
- Build solid relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders across the business
- Implement HR policies and procedures working with local legislation
- Establish employee engagement activities
- Manage business growth through organisational design, talent pipelines and recruitment
- Partner with Line Managers on recruitment activities
- Create induction programme and on boarding procedures
- Manage international assignees
- Review salary structures and benefit packages and line up across the businesses
- Plan training programmes and facilitate training options
- Devise succession planning strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Arabic speakers would be preferred
- International experience is a must ie work experience in UK, USA, Singapore or Hong Kong.
- Candidates MUST live in Abu Dhabi - ideally living in Abu Dhabi already or currently in Dubai looking for a move to Abu Dhabi
- At least 10 years experience, the last 5 in a managerial role
- Exposure to a global multinational environment and best practice industry experience in Financial Services/Banking/Big 4/Management Consultancy
- Hands on, with proven ability to blend operational and strategic work
What's on Offer
Salary range from AED 40,000 - AED 46,000.
Candidates must live in Abu Dhabi to avail all benefits.