You are here
Head of HR - UAE Family Group
A senior opportunity for a leading UAE based family group
A strategic level role with focus on change management
About Our Client
A UAE Family Group business with a number of diversified business interests regionally and internationally.
- Lead strategic HR projects for the Group, including transformation and managing talent
- Business partner with the senior stakeholders on HR best practice, new initiatives and transformation projects
- Lead a team of specialists in talent, reward and training - building and developing the team as needed
- Implement and drive new employee engagement strategy
- Work on organisational design and company structure, implementing changes where necessary
- Redesign of reward strategy and bonus structure
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have multinational company exposure as well as working experience in a UAE family group business. Diversified industry experience is essential.
- Strategic ability is necessary with proven experience and achievements in change transformation, strategy design and implementation
- At least 10 years HR experience, a large proportion in a management role with team leader experience
- Strong leadership qualities and proven experience handling challenging stakeholders
- An Arabic speaker is preferred but not essential
- UAE experience is essential, as well as currently being based in the UAE.
- A Bachelors degree and ideally a HR related qualification is necessary
Please ensure you match the criteria above otherwise we unfortunately can not consider you for this role.
What's on Offer
Salary around AED 45,000 plus medical and tickets.