You are here
Head of IT Infrastructure
- Head of IT Infrastructure
- One of the biggest companies in the UAE
About Our Client
Multi site organisation with a base in Dubai. They are growing quickly and need an Head of Infrastructure to ensure that technology remains at the same pace.
- Plan, direct, and supervise the work of assigned personnel who perform implementation and operational duties.
- Responsible for all IT infrastructure design, procurement, management, vendor management, oversight and IT architecture strategy.
- Responsible for managing the IT operations team and ensuring all applications are managed in a professional manner and are kept up to date.
- Manage the IT vending process including the selection of vendors, initiation and finalization of the procurement process for hardware, software and third party services and build and manage business relationship with various infrastructure and telecommunication vendors as part of technology initiatives
- Manage the service level agreements (SLA) with service providers.
- Provide user support on a variety of issues including, but not limited to, software, hardware and connectivity through troubleshooting and effectively resolving network issues ensuring timely services based on business requirements
- Hands-on management of all functions of the IT infrastructure including data center operations, servers, network, storage for both head office and various sites.
- Implementing ITIL v3 compliant service operations and management of IT infrastructure
- Proactively involve in IT financial management to control operational cost expenditures, costing of IT services, budget planning and tracking
- Prepare and produce related contents of deployment and operational documents including the Deployment Plan, Change Control Documentation, and Installation Guidelines.
- Manage Server performance, availability and capacity planning & Patch management for server environments and the data center and focus on improving system efficiencies by implementing automation solutions
- Architect and Design IT Disaster Recovery Plans (DR)
- Facilitate internal/external audit engagements of IT operations and ensure audit observations related to IT infrastructure are addressed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in IT
- 10+ years' Demonstrated In depth technical experience in IT Infrastructure strategy, operational design, execution and delivery
- Proven track record in team management
- Experience leading infrastructure implementation of technology initiatives such as (ERP) , Security & Patch Compliance , Hardware and Software Lifecycle Management
- In depth expertise on Backup/Disaster Recovery solutions
- PMP/ ITILV3 Certifications
- MCSE / CCNA / CCNP Certifications
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a multi national team that is using technolog as a business enabler.