You are here
Head of IT - MUST BE BASED IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Head of IT - MUST BE BASED IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Multinational Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting manufacturing organization who are searching for a Head of IT. The company have production sites across the Middle East with global exports. They have grown through acquisitions, and need to ensure their IT systems can match the growth of the business. They are committed to investing in technology and with a new state of the art ERP system in place they need a Head of IT to drive as much business value from it.
As Head of IT you will report in to CFO and be the top rung of the IT department.
To be responsible for the governance, management and control of IT across the Group. Ensures that IT systems and services are continually aligned with the requirements of the business. Provides centralised IT services to all IT users within the Group effectively and efficiently. Responsible for delivering value to the business by identifying, prioritising and delivering new IT-based services.
- Ensure that IT objectives are continually aligned with the objectives of the business.
- Build a team structure that facilitates and supports the implementation of the strategy and goals of the business and use IT resources responsibly.
- Balance IT's increasing costs and information's increasing value to obtain an appropriate return from IT investments.
- Work collaboratively with all functions
- Ensure that the project and operational objectives of the IT Department are continually aligned with the strategic goals of the business.
- Plan IT budgets to reflect the strategic goals of the business and ensure the optimisation of IT costs at all levels.
- Actively monitor and assess relevant technology advancements and ensure that these are considered in strategic planning.
- Determine appropriate SLA levels with relevant business stakeholders. Ensure that the infrastructure is in place to meet those SLAs. Measure performance against those SLAs.
- Embed ITIL as the IT service management methodology and ensure that ITIL best practices are applied to all relevant activities.
The Successful Applicant
A bachelor's degree is required for this position along with certifications on ITIL, COBIT and a project management qualification, such as Prince2. An MBA or higher level qualification is preferential for the positions (CGEIT, CRISC, CISA, CISM) .
The successful candidate must have 10+ years in an IT leadership position within a multinational organisation. It is preferential that they will have worked in a multi-site environment with the experience on managing teams in different geographies simultaneously.
The role will be working with the executive team and involved in board meetings. A high level of communication and a meticulous eye for details will be needed.
What's on Offer
A fantastic company with the benefits of GCC tax free earnings