You are here
Head of Sales - Food & Beverage FMCG - Based in Jeddah
Must have FMCG experience in the KSA market
Must be Arabic speaking
About Our Client
Our client is a regional organisation seeing large growth in the Saudi market.
- Develop Go-to-Market systems with focus on improving order/delivery; in-store execution; time to sell
- Enhance selling capability of sales teams by developing suite of new selling tools
- Support development of Sales Annual Operating Plan and other strategic plans by analysing sales KPIs and volume trends.
- Conceptualise, evolve and standardise all sales processes across all channels
- Evolve a strong productivity agenda and drive the same through Region & Channel National Managers
- Review of sales systems and processes in all sales & emerging channels and drive standardisation as well as optimisation through Best Practice sharing and building capability.
- Identify key Capability Gaps, both in people & systems to deliver the strategic Plan & Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and build solutions around it through the Go-to-Market (GTM), Sales Governance and Capability Managers.
- Develop programs to build a committed network of distributors who can deliver competitive advantage.
- Develop sales teams training schedules, work with the Training Tools team and ensure training programs are properly loaded and maintained.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this role it is essential that the candidate have all of the following please;
- Must have a minimum of 12 years of sales experience in the FMCG industry
- Must be currently in a senior sales role i.e. Head of Sales, Sales Director, Business Development Director or Country Manager
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Modern Trade, Traditional Trade and Food Service channels (Or at least two of the aforementioned channels)
- Must have FMCG experience in the KSA market
- Must have managed a team in their current or past role
- The ideal candidate will have experience working for both a multinational and reputable local organisation
- Must be Arabic speaking
What's on Offer
Competitive package with benefits