You are here
Head of Sales & Marketing
Kuwait market knowledge
Solid real estate experience
About Our Client
Our client is in the real estate business.
- Maintain awareness of the market's best practices and industry standards and adapt best practices and process improvements in line with the company's vision.
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the business development initiatives and client management/customer service processes and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Oversee the execution of corporate communications strategy with respect to company's business activities
- Lead key corporate communications for local, regional and global interactions that promote the company as a leading diversified real estate company.
- Develop new channels of communication with stakeholders and ensure maximum utilisation of various media channels along with recommending designs, campaigns and collateral that capture company branding are in line with its communication strategy.
- Oversee the development of the sales strategy, resourcing, budget, sales plans and forecast sales revenues for the department.
- Provide insight into critical partnerships and business relationships with agencies, commercial retailers, and other potential large clients.
- Assess and recommend tenant mix and sales trends to maximise operating performance and to achieve budgeted financial goals to enhance value of sales and leasing deals.
- Finalise the workforce planning needs of the function and obtain requisite approvals
- Manage the function by evaluating the performance of direct reports, provide feedback on an ongoing basis identifies development needs and coaches them to ensure ongoing capability development.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years experience in Real Estate sales
- Excellent communications skills in both English and Arabic
- Significant experience in business development, marketing, sales, and leasing
- Strong background in implementing various marketing and product development strategies in regional and international context
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package