You are here
Head of Security Services
- Head of Security Services
- Global Financial Services
About Our Client
Michael Page is working with a global Financial Services organisation based in Abu Dhabi who are searching for a Global Head of IT Security. This role will be responsible for ensuring the development and adoption of best practises across group. They are looking to bring on the best talent to support a number of upcoming initiatives.
The Head of Security Services will primarily:
- Translate business objectives into technology strategy and security design by leading cross-enterprise strategic architecture work, collaborating with technical and business stakeholders to address information security risks while achieving business objectives, meeting regulatory requirements, and addressing emerging threats.
- Provide security architect team with design governance and business objectives as per GCSO main objectives and guidance
- Investigates possible violations of security controls and coordinates response to computer and network security incidents to include, but not be limited to, notification of incidents to the appropriate administrators, and law enforcement if necessary.
- Direct and coordinate activity during security incidents and Ensure all required resources are involved and managed during incident time and
The Successful Applicant
10+ year's in IT Security and a qualification within this area would be beneficial.
Bachelors degree is essential.
Banking or a regulated industry would be a bonus.
What's on Offer
In addition to being a part of an organisation that are set to undergo significant change where you will be a driving factor, the opportunity is paying a very attractive tax free salary.