You are here
In-house Tailor / Tailoring Manager in a Luxury Boutique
- Experience in luxury garments alterations
- Willing to move to Doha, Qatar
About Our Client
The role is for a world renowned European luxury fashion retailer.
- You will need to provide a personal service to each client specialising in modifications and adjustments.
- Ensure alterations customers receive a consistently superior shopping experience and receive high-quality alterations within the stated time frame.
- Manage alterations by sewing, steaming, pressing and spot cleaning merchandise as needed.
- Ensure fitting and sewing are performed to the brand's high standards.
- Effectively prioritise garments to maintain maximum productivity.
- Ensure all alterations policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure all administrative duties are executed in a timely manner, including the completion and submission of required paperwork.
- Order and maintain the supplies necessary to run the department.
The Successful Applicant
- Be willing to work extra hours
- Be able to communicate clearly and provide a personal customer service
- Have the ability to work to deadlines
- You must show an interest for tailoring and fashion
- Have the relevant sewing/pattern cutting skills
- Give off a friendly and approachable vibe
- Be able to work quickly but efficiently
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits.