You are here
HR IT Project Manager - Success Factors - Oracle ERP
- Fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation on a massive project
- Must have excellent Success Factors experience & Oracle ERP knowledge
About Our Client
We are working with a multinational organisation with multiple interests in their sector who have been experiencing great success across their chosen markets, pushing investment on improvements across their operation in terms of people and resources.
- Drive the Success Factors system implementation through project management and participation in design, testing and data conversion for core and add on modules - at the time of implementation
- Work with functional and technical teams to provide system support and help triage urgent and complex system issues (Tier 2 support) - Post implementation
- Understand and potentially perform configuration updates to Employee Central and Foundation Objects, Dell Boomi updates and work with technical team on interface modifications, provide support for data import and exports and assist with security management
- Provide support of Success Factors modules and processes for all 8 modules.
- Act as the primary system lead for training on all modules. Assist with power user training needs and develop/update training content.
- Act as the reporting point person for company-wide requirements, with ability to interpret business needs and design custom reports, dashboards and various management reports and metrics
- Conduct and coordinate testing when new update patches and/ or new releases have been implemented on Success Factors
- Develop, document and maintain system admin procedures, job aides, & employee resource guides
- In addition to the SF Project, the other key deliverables will be to
- Manage the HR Tech Budget and track variances
- Lead the HR Analytics function being responsible for all data/analytics generation and reporting of dashboards.
- Facilitate creation of HR functional requirement for all kinds of automation, solutions through Oracle / SF or any other IT system.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working as technical point of contact or systems administrator for SuccessFactors across Employee Central, Compensation, Learning and Performance including administration functions
- Must be certified in Workforce Analytics module of SF and any other module(S), preferable EC
- Must have working knowledge of Oracle ERP
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and concepts
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of HR Functions, Compensation, Recruiting, Performance / Talent Management Preferred
- Ability to work independently
What's on Offer
A key role in this fantastic organisation will pay an attractive tax-free salary of AD 25,000 - 30,000 per month and great benefits to the right candidate.