You are here
HR Manager - Oman
- Exciting opportunity to join an established organisation
- Newly created opportunity for an HR Manager
About Our Client
An established financial services company.
You will be required to lead a small HR team and perform within the full HR spectrum.
- Structure the HR departments in compliance with company strategies and objectives. Make decisions regarding suitable recruitment channels, exit processes, medical insurance and HR budgeting processes
- In charge of payroll process, reviewing remuneration schemes and other incentives and keeping them within the parameters of the company and group requirements.
- Ensure healthy communication channels for employees and proper and fair treatment of staff.
- Develop and follow through with appropriate employee training programs individually and for the group as a whole.
- To ensure proper working of the HR systems and transparency of all HR processes.
The Successful Applicant
8-10 years active experience in HR Management and/or Organisational Development roles.
Omani nationals are highly desirable with financial services or professional services industry experience.
Fluency in English and Arabic
Minimum education requirement of a Bachelors degree, ideally as HR or business majors.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits