You are here
HSE Director - Entertainment and Leisure Venue
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading UAE employer
Must have HSE management experience within the leisure industry.
About Our Client
This is a leading UAE organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new projects and initiatives and only ever look to secure the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
- Direct, formulate, develop and monitor the implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, systems, procedures and standards for existing activities and new processes within across all leisure facilities.
- Coordinate with, and lead a team of HSE professionals to ensure consistency, development and harmonization of safety and environmental standards
- Drive the importance of an environmental stewardship culture
- Establish and maintain procedures for the reporting, investigation, recording and analysis of injury accidents, dangerous occurrences, health, safety and environmental incidents and work related ill health.
- Investigate health, safety, environmental and food hygiene related complaints and ensure that such complaints are concluded to a practicable standard.
- Oversee food safety across the organization to ensure that the requisite legislative and best practice standards are established and maintained.
- Liaise with external auditors in relation to food safety and operational and HSE audits.
- Promote a positive health, safety and environmental culture by securing the effective communication and implementation of the group health and safety policy.
- Conducts audits in line with OHSAS 18001/Food Safety standards and other relevant HSE standards
- Develop and implement cost effective safety management/accident prevention strategies to control direct and indirect costs arising from work related accidents and ill health involving guests, employees and contractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related field and/or NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- 7 years of HSE experience, minimum 5 years within the leisure industry.
- Proven leadership role within HSE
- Development of HSE policies and procedures and the implementation of
- Incident investigation
- Delivery of HSE training courses
- Data analysis for measurement of HSE performance
- HSE Auditing
What's on Offer
A key role in this crucial organisation will pay an attractive salary with fantastic benefits for the successful candidate.