You are here
HSE Manager - Water Park
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading UAE employer
Must have HSE experience within Water Park.
About Our Client
Our client in a key player in the entertainment sector.
You will need to make sure that safe work practices are implemented/conducted in all areas of the business and report all safety related concerns to the General Manager, keep record of incidents, follow up on corrective action and conduct audits in line with OHSAS 18001/Food Safety standards.
- Formulate, develop and monitor the implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, systems, procedures and standards for existing activities and new processes within across all leisure facilities.
- Establish and maintain procedures for the reporting, investigation, recording and analysis of injury accidents, dangerous occurrences, near miss incidents, and work related ill health.
- Investigate health, safety, environmental and food hygiene related complaints and ensure that such complaints are concluded to a practicable standard.
- Oversee food safety across the organization to ensure that the requisite legislative and best practice standards are established and maintained.
- Act as a HACCP Team Leader
- Liaise with external auditors in relation to food safety
- Promote a positive health, safety and environmental culture by securing the effective communication and implementation of the group health and safety policy.
- Liaise with Heads of Departments and the Training and Development Director to identify safety training needs and ensure that safety training programmes undertaken reflect the needs of the business and the delegates involved
- Investigate all safety related civil claims as required to support the Legal Department
- Develop and implement cost effective safety management/accident prevention strategies to control direct and indirect costs arising from work related accidents and ill health involving guests, employees and contractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related field and/or NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- 7 years of HSE experience, minimum 5 years within the leisure industry.
- Development of HSE policies and procedures and the implementation of
- Incident investigation
- Delivery of HSE training courses
- Data analysis for measurement of HSE performance
- HSE Auditing
What's on Offer