You are here
Must have an Engineering Degree
At least 3 years' experience in a HSEQ role within chemicals or Oil and Gas In
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturer within the Oil and Gas industry in the region
- Should possess required skill, competence & knowledge of HSEQ & Energy standards & continuous implementation, compliance & improvement of the HSEQ & Energy Management system.
- Ensure compliance to the work permit system by approving work permits
- Ensuring day-to-day supervision on HSEQ matters & identifying potential hazards & conducting HSEQ risk analysis
- Making the people aware of the precautions, consequences of the occupational hazards through training to follow best practices and training related to HSEQ.
- Participate in incident investigation and analysis, follow up of corrective/preventive actions, conduct HSEQ inspections and audits, issue violation notices and recommend for rewards.
- Making sure of the proper availability and working of the safety equipment's and execution of Emergency Response procedures and conduct drills.
- Maintaining the compliance with Legal and Group requirements
- Ensure that the security personnel are carrying their duties as per the requirements & procedures
- Strict adherence to QHSE requirements with full authority to stop any operation for safety reasons.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years in a HSEQ role within chemicals or Oil and Gas Industry
- Good Safety knowledge in a Plant working environment
- Strong experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Risk analysis, Amdec, Hazop, etc.
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits