You are here
About Our Client
A leading Multi-National contract food service, cleaning, property management and support services company headquartered in the United Kingdom. It is the largest contract food-services company in the world and has operations in over 50 countries. It serves around 4 billion meals a year in locations including offices and factories, schools, universities, hospitals, major sports and cultural venues, mining camps, correctional facilities and offshore oil platforms.
Responsible for managing the entire operations of a Private Health Care and Research Centre with capacity of 450 beds for a leading Catering Group in Qatar. The role is to ensure all aspects of HSEQ services are delivered throughout the campus.
Plan, direct and monitor the activities, practices within the operation on daily basis to ensure the project objectives/aims are met in compliance with the Organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in environmental health or advanced diploma in health and safety or a degree or diploma in related fields of Food Science & Public Health from a recognised institute
- Minimum (5) Five year's experience in managing HSEQ for large projects 24/7 operation.
- NEBOSH OHSAS certificated with background in ISO 9001:2008, OSHAS 18001 HACCP and ISO 14001 standards.
- Client focused with strong ability to identify, analyse and develop continuous improvement opportunities
- Proactive, energetic, punctual and have the ability to work under pressure and handle complexity.
- Strong leadership, organisational, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient Computer skills of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.) and ability to learn new systems
- Knowledge and professional experience in the Middle East Region is a preference.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary: 10,000 QRs to 15,000 QRs per month (determined based on experience)
Accommodation: 6,000 QRs to 8,000 QRs per month
Car allowance: 1,500 QRs per month
Medical Insurance: Provided by Company
Annual Leave: 30 Calendar Days upon completion of one year service
Flight Tickets: Economy class return ticket (from/to) point of hire