You are here
IAS Specialist - Group Reporting
Male candidate, Arabic speaker with IAS reporting expereince
About Our Client
Responsibility for reporting on consolidated financial statements for the Group ensuring that disclosures made are in accordance with international accounting standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Assist in creating a clear long-term strategy for improving the Bank's financial efficiency.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process and the subsequent monitoring thereof.
- Assist in developing/ creating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes.
- Report on consolidated financial statements providing adequate illustrations for consolidation processes.
- Assist in timely preparation of consolidated financial statements for the Group.
- Ensure the consistency of accounting treatment in similar circumstances across the group.
The Successful Applicant
Preferred Arabic speaker with strong group accounting reporting in the Financial services sector.
MBA finance from the reputed international business institute
What's on Offer
Competitive as per market standard