You are here
Illiquid Data Analyst
Illiquid Data Analyst - Data Governance
Sovereign Weath Fund - UAE - 12 month contract
About Our Client
Sovereign Wealth Fund with multiple assets across the region.
Key responsibilities comprise of data capture and exception management, data improvement initiatives, and project support. The Associate is also responsible for monitoring data governance dashboards, engaging and collaborating with stakeholders to identify and address data quality issue and provide regular feedback and support to the Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Monitor and resolve all issues on data submitted by data providers.
- Manual data capture for non conforming data providers and request from internal teams.
- Analyse exception reports and take corrective action.
- Monitor, track data governance dashboards and maintain the administration of data governance processes around illiquid data.
- Monitor and adhere to agreed procedures and standards and ensure prompt, accurate and professional responses to all data requests and queries.
- Ongoing reviews of internal processes and procedures to improve efficiency and data quality.
- Provide Illiquid Data expertise and analytical support to department and wider projects and initiatives.
- Effectively collaborate with external data providers, vendors and internal partners, to ensure delivery of quality data, robust and cost effective solutions that meet stakeholder requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of illiquid markets and industry developments.
- Participate in knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Maintain KPI and investigate breaches.
Provide regular feedback and direct support to Manager on team initiatives and stakeholder engagement.
What's on Offer
12 Month contract with a high chance of being extended for a further year.
Great working environment - very challenging and robust processes.