You are here
Internal Audit Senior Manager
A large and well established family conglomerate.
Big four, ACCA, CPA, CIA, ACA
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest family conglomerate headquartered in Dubai. Their business spans across various sectors such as FMCG, Hospitality, and Manufacturing to name a few.
The Internal Audit Senior Manager will be based in the corporate department of the Holding company and will report directly to the Group Head of Audit. The responsibilities will be as stated below:
- Planning and Implementation:
- Management and coordination of the Internal Audit resource pool and ownership and delivery of audits, specifically assigning audits to team members that leverage skills and expertise, play to team strengths or meet development needs
- Guide the Group Head of Audit to develop and execute the Internal Audit Plan, taking a lead in supervising day to day fieldwork
- Contribute to the function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and to evaluate controls to mitigate those risks to improve the effectiveness of the Governance, risk management and control processes
- Customer Relationship:
- Take steps to understand the business, key drivers and risk context
- Develop a partnership and trust relationship with senior leaders in the business. Ensure that work is done with the business as one team, in cooperation and in consultation with auditees and be an ambassador to Group Internal Audit
- Audit Process:
- The end-to-end audit process, including the quality and timeliness of audit planning, fieldwork, data analysis, audit work papers
- Prepare quality Audit Committee reports as required
- Talent Management:
- Develop the talent in the team, inspire and motivate the team to optimise performance and deliver their best.
- Lead by example and foster an environment of team work, transparency, accountability and high effectiveness culture & ensuring team members have a well-defined personal development plan
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Internal Audit Senior Manager role should fulfil the following criteria
- Minimum 10 years of combined internal audit experience in large global organisation or experience within a Big 4 in the Internal Audit service line
- Trained with the Big 4 from the UK, Ireland, Australia or the USA is strongly desired
- Professional qualifications such as CA/ ACCA/ACA/CPA
- IIA is desirable but not essential
- Flexible to travel across the Middle East region
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this Internal Audit Senior Manager role will be offered a competitive tax free salary and standard benefits in line with the UAE market like Bonus, Medical insurance and Flight tickets.