You are here
Investor Relations Manager
United Arab Emirates
- Candidate preferably
- Government affairs experience
About Our Client
Energy company based in the United Arab Emirates
The Investor Relations Manager in the Oil and Gas industry will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with building positive and constructive relationships with governments and strategic partners through network building, targeted contact programs, identification of opportunities to support government initiatives.
- Prepare for, and where requested, participate in sector-specific "marketing" delegations to regional and national governments in the company's countries of operation and regimes of interest.
- Ensure active engagement with: UAE diplomatic missions in the company's countries of operation. Host government missions in the UAE from the company's countries of operations.
- Support the Head of Strategic Relationship and Public Affairs to build positive relationships with current host governments and regulators in the company's current countries of operation, in furtherance of the company's strategic objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The Investor Relations Manager should have the following:
- At least 6 years in a similar role
- Preferably from an energy / oil & gas background
- Should be based in the UAE.
What's on Offer