You are here
AED22,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED264,000 - AED300,000)
- Provide direction and leadership to the IT team
- Leading educational institution in Kuwait
About Our Client
Leading educational institution in Kuwait
- Manage and coordinate all IT activities, including business process analysis.
- Responsible for cost of IT, budgets, ensuring value for money of IT holistically - including the development of direct and indirect IT-driven income streams.
- Act as point of escalation for all IT issues, ensuring that the right activities are prioritized and planned according to needs, taking into account relative importance and urgency.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing, system recovery tests, maintenance windows and other disruptions, planned and unplanned.
- Implementation of fundamental, business enabling technologies including development of a functioning MIS, Microsoft Active Directory (according to the company authority matrix), backup and restore strategy, intranet, appropriate hardware and software.
- Ensure that existing policies and procedures are adhered to both internally within IT and throughout, fit for purpose and developed / augmented as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrable track record of managing project scope, budget and timely delivery in line with stakeholders' expectations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, managing technical and non-technical stakeholders from board level to grass roots with equal capability.
- Track record of successful delivery of technical transformation engagements.
Technical competence in:
- Desktop management including Microsoft Active Directory, remote desktop;
- Network management (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, internet);
- Hardware installation and maintenance, including virtualization;
- Supplier management;
- Security management;
- Requirement gathering;
- Business process analysis and design;
- User Acceptance Testing, and
- Managing IT performance (KPIs, reporting, benchmarks).
- Degree from an internationally recognized university.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of directly related work experience in a technical support position.
- Experience of working in medium sized businesses leading technology projects and transformation to a mature IT function.
What's on Offer
Salary of approximately 2000 KWD per month + tickets + medical + annual bonuses.