You are here
IT Service Delivery Support Manager - ITIL Cert - UAE National
Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
Must have extensive ITIL service support desk experience
About Our Client
This is a leading UAE organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new projects and initiatives and only ever look to secure the best talent available on the market to help deliver that vision.
- Ensure that all IT incident and service requests are handled according to agreed procedures and ensure that documentation of the supported components is available and in an appropriate form for the IT specialist team.
- Ensure that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services ensuring that such problems are fully documented within the relevant system(s).
- Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures and analyze patterns and trends. Provide Feedback to IT management about the system related issues faced by the business users to improve the performance.
- To compile reports on business service level agreement (SLA) targets, numbers and types of request, communicating findings and to respond to any further requests for data that are required for analysis.
- Participate in the development of a service level agreement and ongoing management of service level compliance.
- Manage the suppliers SLAs and ensure that they are in line with SLA targets.
- Lead, manage and direct the team to support all aspects of the IT helpdesk service, taking operational responsibility for the team, develop their skills, both individually and as a team, and conduct appraisal and performance management of team members.
- To ensure that excellent performance is acknowledged and reasons for success are shared amongst the team to the benefit
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library, ITIL certified
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing ITIL IT helpdesk or IT service support team
- Strong helpdesk and problem solving skills
- Strong service skills in managing relationships
- Communication skills including proficiency in English
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What's on Offer
A key role in this exciting organisation will pay an attractive salary with fantastic benefits for the successful candidate.