You are here
IT Specialist - IT Strategy - Development to Tactical Execution
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial services organisation
- Must have experience in setting and executing IT strategy
About Our Client
We are working with an established organisation in the UAE who have already experienced great success as a global advisor. Considered the lifeboat of the international market place, the organisation has very exciting and ambitious plans for the future.
- Coordinate the day-to-day user support across the organisation.
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate multiple projects.
- Agree costs, timescales and standards to be met and holding people accountable
- Lead change
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain comprehensive IT business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Server Clustering and SQL Server.
- You must have thorough knowledge of network infrastructure, including switches (Dell, Cisco), routers (Cisco, Draytek), firewalls (Cisco, Draytek), VPNs SSL/IPSec,
- Have knowledge in developing security programs and implementing robust IT security.
- You must be confident within SAN / NAS Storage (Dell EqualLogic, QNAP, Synology)
- Experience with managing team performance - including Team Leaders.
- You must have previous experience working for a managed service provider KPI and SLA management
- You must have an understanding of a wide range of security products such as IDS / IPS, DLP, cloud security solutions and SIEM
What's on Offer
In addition to holding an exciting and critical role, this great opportunity in this fantastic organisation will pay a tax-free salary plus benefits to the right candidate.