You are here
IT Specialist - IT Strategy - Development to Tactical Execution
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial services organisation
Must have experience in setting and executing IT strategy
About Our Client
We are working with an established organisation in the UAE who have already experienced great success as a global advisor. Considered the lifeboat of the international market place, the organisation has very exciting and ambitious plans for the future.
- Coordinate the day-to-day user support across the organisation.
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate multiple projects.
- Agree costs, timescales and standards to be met and holding people accountable
- Lead change
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain comprehensive IT business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Server Clustering and SQL Server.
- You must have thorough knowledge of network infrastructure, including switches (Dell, Cisco), routers (Cisco, Draytek), firewalls (Cisco, Draytek), VPNs SSL/IPSec,
- Have knowledge in developing security programs and implementing robust IT security.
- You must be confident within SAN / NAS Storage (Dell EqualLogic, QNAP, Synology)
- Experience with managing team performance - including Team Leaders.
- You must have previous experience working for a managed service provider KPI and SLA management
- You must have an understanding of a wide range of security products such as IDS / IPS, DLP, cloud security solutions and SIEM
What's on Offer
In addition to holding an exciting and critical role, this great opportunity in this fantastic organisation will pay a tax-free salary plus benefits to the right candidate.