You are here
Jr. Business Analyst
Jr. Business Analyst
Multinational Fashion Retailer, Dubai, UAE
About Our Client
Our client, a multinational fashion retailer with a large portfolio of well-known brands. With a strong existing distributor-base in the region, they are now looking to hire a Jr. Business Analyst to enhance service and improve product sales across the UAE.
Reporting into the Account Manager, this Jr. Business Analyst will be responsible for;
- Analyzing the sales/financial data, identifying strengths and weaknesses and proposing possible solutions, both internally and externally with the client
- Interacting with the different departments of the organization to ensure excellence in customer service
- Monitoring financial information related to collection, payments, discounts and contracts and communicating specific situations that may affect the service.
- In conjunction with the Account Manager, visit clients regularly to coordinate assortment changes and promotional actions
- Consolidate all financial data at the points of sale, identifying possible areas of improvement related to the operational process of service and giving the pertinent indications for its correct functioning
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Jr. Business Analyst role will have a minimum of 2 years of experience with financial/data analysis and business partnering. Hands on commercial experience, including coordination with sales, operations and distribution teams within a multinational environment is highly preferred for this position. Candidates must also be experienced with preparing financial/market related reports, working on customer agreements and analyzing distinctive trends related to the product sales and distribution. The ideal candidate for this position, must also be able to adapt well to change and perform with a diverse group of people.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this Jr. Business Analyst role will be offered a salary package of 12,000 - 14,000 AED per month, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. In addition to this, candidates will be provided with other benefits in line with company standards. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within a reputable, multinational market leader in the region.