You are here
Junior Procurement Specialist - FM - (6 - 12 month contract)
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading U.A.E organization.
Must have Facilities Management procurement experience.
About Our Client
This is a leading organization with operations around the world and an advanced public services portfolio. They are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help shape the face of their business for the future.
- Manage procurement activities within Facilities Management.
- Provide expertise to support the company strategy.
- Locate vendors for materials based on quality, lead time and price.
- Prepare negotiations and support management in closing price agreements in order to meet KPIs.
- Prepare reports and analysis on market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Provide support on procurement department budgets.
- Close collaboration closely external stakeholders to define and implement risk mitigating actions.
- Represent the company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Support major customer business development opportunities and / or customer transitions.
- Support internal and external audit requirements in relation to sourcing policies and procedures within the facilities management function.
- Further administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree essential, Master's degree or MBA is a plus
- Experience in the end to end facilities management procurement process.
- Strategic thinker, combined with a bias for action.
- Expert communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent networking skills, a federal and open style.
- Ability to work well under pressure with competing priorities and ambiguity. Excellent negotiation skills, understanding of strategic supplier/customer dynamics/relationships.
What's on Offer
In addition to driving forward exciting initiatives within a great company, this fantastic opportunity is paying an attractive salary of 10,000 AED + benefits for the successful candidate.