You are here
Legal Counsel, Compliance Officer and Co Sec
Sole Legal Counsel with significant Board interaction
Exciting Software/Tech organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is a extremely reputable software/tech organisation in Abu Dhabi.
The role will be responsible for advising the organisation on all contractual and governance matters. It will report to the GM and the Board to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and contractual obligations as well as the identification of mitigation of risks.
This role will be responsible for managing the implementation, operation and development of contracts, governance and company policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 PQE plus
- Common law qualified lawyer
- strong commercial and IT experience
- strong knowledge of applicable UAE, regional and foreign laws and regulations
- some experience in anti bribery, export control, trade control and data protection is desirable
- knowledge of IT industry and practices
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- gravitas when interacting with senior Board Members
- Arabic language skills desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
Competitive Package on offer for successful candidate