You are here
Legal Counsel / Senior Legal Counsel
Banking and Finance Specialist
International Bank's In House team
About Our Client
Our client is an International Corporate & Investment Bank with a strong reputation worldwide.
Under the Supervision of the Deputy Head of Legal, the Legal counsel will be responsible for:
- advising the various business arms of he organisation in respect of pre-contractual documents.
- assisting in negotiating documentation relevant to conventional and Islamic financing
- assisting in standardising contracts, developing standard agreements and contributing to the approval of new activities and products
- instructing and overseeing external counsel
- assisting with advice in relation to legal and regulatory requirements
- performing any other duties as needed in an In House environment from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall:
- have at least 5 years of post qualification experience
- work in Private Practice or In House in an International setting
- have a strong background in financing
- be familiar with legal aspects of general banking activities
- be familiar with DIFC and MENA Country laws
What's on Offer
A competitive Package will be on offer for the successful candidate