You are here
- Wealth management, investment management, asset management
- Legal counsel with 4-5 years of experience
About Our Client
A global wealth management firm based in Bahrain.
Reporting to the Head of Legal Department, the Legal Counsel will provide support in attending to set up and ongoing work related to the special purpose vehicles ("SPVs"), manage corporate matters in relation to the Company's offices in Bahrain, New York, London and Hong Kong and drafting/ reviewing the service provider contracts.
- To manage the ongoing matters, new deals/transactions, processing requests and queries from external service providers and from other team members in relation to SPVs
- To manage and coordinate the launch of new SPVs and other projects that may be assigned by the Head of Legal Department
- To respond to requests and queries on contracts and related confidentiality agreement/undertakings with external parties/ service providers
- Responsible for ensuring that uploading of all relevant legal and compliance documents is done in relation the above-mentioned SPVs
The Successful Applicant
- Law firm lawyer or in-house counsel, 4-5 years PQE
- Solid and extensive legal and regulatory knowledge in the wealth management industry
- Experience with advising on investment fund formation, liquidation and investments across multiple asset classes
- Self-starter and ability to work under pressure
- Diligent and dedicated to efficiently and effectively deliver and perform assigned tasks and deliverables
- Team-player, capable working individually as well as cooperating with a team
- Solution-oriented, problem-solver - capable of thinking on their feet and promptly provide commercially effective solutions/advice as required
- Arabic preferred
What's on Offer
Disclosed to shortlisted candidates.