You are here
- Act as a key member in the Company's investment activities
- Fluent in English and Arabic
About Our Client
Big international group leader in the Real Estate sector.
In order to foster its growth in Egypt our client is looking for its Legal Counsel.
Reporting to the General Manager in Egypt and to the International General Counsel located in Singapore, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Act as Legal Counsel of Egypt area, covering all the legal and compliance matters in Egypt;
- Act as a key member in the Company's investment activities;
- Private advice to the senior management;
- Oversee legal matters associated with the Company's business, including real estate transactions, compliance, regulatory, litigation and intellectual property matters;
- Structure, lead and manage internal legal function and staff, providing mentoring and guidance to the team;
- Manage outside counsel to complement internal resources and oversee the coordination of legal activities;
- Provide additional general legal advice and counsel as needed.
The Successful Applicant
You hold a Law Degree from a reputable law university in Egypt.
More than 10 years of working experience as Senior Partner in law firms focusing on Real Estate or as Legal Counsel in Real Estate companies in Egypt.
Fluent in English and Arabic.
Proved leadership with a strong sense of responsibility.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package.