You are here
About Our Client
Family Group in Qatar.
- Studies Constitution, statutes, decisions, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies.
- Interprets laws, rulings, and regulations for corporation.
- Provide analysis and counsel on legal, policy, and environmental issues to include; proposed new products, protecting intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial offerings, financial structuring, securities offerings, nondisclosure agreements, outsourcing agreements and business strategic planning.
- Examines legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Acts as agent of corporation in various legal transactions.
- Represents corporation in litigation and other legal proceedings.
- Prepare legal pleadings, motions, discovery, stipulations, etc.
- Assist in establishing companies with all legal aspects with the government.
The Successful Applicant
- Qatar resident.
- Arabic Speaker.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Legal or Corporate Legal or legislation or judicial field.
What's on Offer