You are here
Logistics Coordinator - Beverage - FMCG
- Fantastic opportunity with a leading UAE employer
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
About Our Client
Our client is a leading beverage distribution business that is currently working with numerous international brands and only ever secure the best talent in order to help the business grow.
For the role of Logistics coordinator, you must have the below :
- Knowledge of International Export/Import Trade Documentation requirements
- Well versed in Online Customs Documentation / Clearances
- Knowledge of Free zone, GCC Countries, and cross-stuffing Documentation
- Maintain Proper Records for Documentation file them in an organised way.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- To place Purchase Orders according to the purchasing schedule
- Managing, checking and authorizing all relevant documentation i.e. invoices, certificates, etc.
- To update the Computerised Inventory Records from the data supplied on Purchase Orders, Works Orders, Stock Movement sheets and Stock Requisitions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree is a must, Master's Degree is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years in Import/Export logistics documentation experience.
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software
- Outstanding organisational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- GCC import-export regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office applications
- English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
What's on Offer
In addition to driving forward exciting initiatives within a great company, this fantastic opportunity is paying an attractive tax-free salary of 10,000 AED + benefits for the successful candidate.