You are here
Maintenance Manager - Catering
AED32,000 - AED38,000 per month (AED384,000 - AED456,000)
Leaading Multi-National Company Specializing in Facilities Management
Attractive Salary Package plus benefits
About Our Client
Leading MNC specialising in facilities management.
- The role of Maintenance Manager is to ensure the proper operation of a high demanding world class Catering Facility in operation 24/7 hours and 365 days. The Facility is a four story building that has a ground floor area of nearly 30,000 m2 and provides approximately 65,000 m2 (over several floors) for food processing and storage with a capacity of 82,000 in-flight meals a day.
- The Facility also includes cold rooms (chiller & freezer), refrigerated cabinets, exhaust hoods (ventilated ceilings), blast chilling units, in-line cooling curtains and the wet ice plant and specialized storage areas. The following specialist food production and associated equipment are a fundamental part of the operation of the facility: In-house Logistics Systems, Cart Transport System, Ware Wash System, Vacuum Waste System, Food Production Equipment and Laundry Equipment.
- Manage all activities of Catering Facility and ensure that the service complies with laws and regulations of local authorities and airport.
- Take the overall responsibility for delivering functional goals including operational uptime, compliance, financial and people development.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely, healthy and in a timely manner in accordance with SLA requirements to meet relevant KPI´s.
- Ensure a high standard of staff´s personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and Company regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years of relevant Maintenance Manager
- Experience in a Catering/food processing building factory.
What's on Offer
QAR 32000 - QAR 38000 per month + medical + tickets + schooling + bonus