You are here
Maintenance Manager - Food/Beverage Industry
Must have experience in Food/Beverage industry
Maintenance experience within a PLC controlled environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG organisation with an expansive operation in the U.A.E and offer great opportunities in a challenging, diverse environment.
- Responsible for the maintenance and trouble-shooting of all equipment and machines
- Maintaining minimum stock levels as per operations requirements, ensuring maximum availability,
- Maintain performance levels of equipment with the least possible down-time for production lines.
- Responsible to ensure maximum usage of resources with minimum time, risk, and expenses to the company
- Ensure that that the over-all safety performance within the operation is assessed
- Responsible for the infrastructure to meet environmental goals (air emissions, etc.)
- Achieve gains in production performance through work reorganization and facilities configuration
- Manage improving the quality and efficiency levels of the lines and decreasing the cost considering the GMFF standards
- Develop programs to improve the technical skills, efficiency and effectiveness in the maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- 8 Years of food (ideally beverage) manufacturing maintenance management knowledge and experience, in which 5 years in Maintenance management level.
- Able to lead, manage strategically, and motivate maintenance teams.
- PPM/TPM skills and execution
- Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing maintenance process, knowledge, experience and implementation of lean or similar manufacturing practices.
- Leadership of Engineering Projects
- Drive performance & results, manage change
- Knowledge of programming PLC Siemens and troubleshooting of fault in PLC controlled machines.
- Good technical knowledge of Electro mechanical, understanding of Hydraulic & pneumatic systems
What's on Offer