You are here
Management Accountant / Financial Analyst
Experience within the Oil and Gas / Shipping industry is essential
Competitive package on offer
About Our Client
Our client is a local shipping company that boasts of consistent double digit growth across the UAE and KSA markets.
- Prepare financial reports and statements for internal and external use
- Analyse and/or prepare and be involved in month end and year end reporting
- Assist in preparing budgets, forecasting and have excellent knowledge on risk analysis
- Performing end to end consolidation of company accounts
- Analyse financial performance and assist in making business decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant / Financial analyst role will be a Western/English Speaking Country National with ideally 5-7 years of management accounting and financial analysis experience within the oil and gas/shipping industry. All candidates must have a professional accounting/financial qualification and should be based or willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi.
***Only applications that fulfil all the above mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant / Financial analyst role will be offered a competitive salary of AED 20,000 - AED 23,000, excluding benefits such as Medical Insurance, Flights and Bonus. Candidates will also be exposed to continuous learning and development in an international working environment.