You are here
Manager, Investment Accountant
International experience in a large investment bank
About Our Client
Our client is a large investment bank.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the departmental strategy and plans in order to enable the achievement of departmental needs and objectives.
- Review in conjunction with Investment Operations financial reporting packages and executive summary reports regarding financial transactions and ensure the migration onto the system while ensuring the closing results of subsidiaries and key issues are brought to the attention of the management and the Board
- Ensure the preparation of various standard reports from statistical and financial information to ensure all information is in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee all bank reconciliations and ensure their accuracy.
- Reflect all changes in market positioning due to market fluctuations is reflected into the system.
- Ensure all changes in market value are calculated once closing prices are issued
- Ensure all FX transactions are uploaded unto the system. Ensure effective ERP implementation & development and promote business automation in the department and entire organisation through introducing new modules in different functions and activities and other solutions to enhance the accounting system and reporting processes in the organisation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Professional qualification is a must
- 10 years experience in Investment Accounting within and multinational investment com0pany
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package.