You are here
This position is now filled
Manager - Investment Accounting
- Large investment bank background
- Investment background
About Our Client
Large Investment Bank
The Manager - Investment Accounting in Qatar will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the departmental strategy and plans in order to enable the achievement of departmental needs and objectives.
- Review in conjunction with Investment Operations financial reporting packages and executive summary reports regarding financial transactions and ensure the migration onto the system while ensuring the closing results of subsidiaries and key issues are brought to the attention of the management and the Board
- Ensure the preparation of various standard reports from statistical and financial information to ensure all information is in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee all bank reconciliations and ensure their accuracy.
- Reflect all changes in market positioning due to market fluctuations is reflected into the system.
- Ensure all changes in market value are calculated once closing prices are issued
- Ensure all FX transactions are uploaded unto the system.Ensure effective ERP implementation & development and promote business automation in the department and entire organization through introducing new modules in different functions and activities and other solutions to enhance the accounting system and reporting processes in the organization
The Successful Applicant
The Manager - Investment Accounting must have:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Professional qualification (preferable)
- 10 years experience in Accounting and Investment Accounting
What's on Offer