You are here
Manager - Projects Management Office
Development and delivery of the projects andor contracts undertaken by the org.
Oversees projects implementation costs and ensure their efficiency
About Our Client
Leading diversified family group in Qatar with investments in real estate, automobiles, FMCG etc...
- Makes recommendations on organizational policies and develops policies, standards, core processes and evaluation principles for project management for the organization.
- Leads development of the project proposal or plan to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Acts as the senior interface between the project sponsor and the services involved and oversees technical and organizational management and financial aspects of the project.
- Tracks and reports on project cost performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects;
- Contributes to overall profitability of the company by monitoring all areas of Project expenditure and reporting on performance against variation;
- Acts as a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocates for best practices in project management;
- Prepares and submits all relevant reports as required by the CEO;
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of an MBA from a reputed international university
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Projects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2)
- Experience working for a top tier consulting firm within strategy, organizational change etc...
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement, assertiveness
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst experience & knowledge of project management;
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective;
What's on Offer
QAR 35000 - 40000 per month + flights + medical + schooling + company car