You are here
Medical Affairs Manager - Saudi Arabia
Responsible for overseeing Medical Science liason and clinical training
Based - Jeddah or Riyadh.Candidate MUST have Physician / GP background
About Our Client
A global leader in Pharmaceutical research and therapy development, going through extensive expansion in Saudi Arabia.
The Medical Affairs Manager, will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate clinical and technical information for service or products.
- Contributing to new product development and launches, approval of promotional activities in accordance with relevant Code of Practice
- Liaising with Key Opinion Leaders in the appropriate clinical fields.
- Contributing or providing medical review / approval of promotional materials for scientific meetings, symposia and other Medical Education activities, in accordance with applicable Codes of Practice and regulations
- Assisting in the development of new claims for key brands
- Partnering and collaborating with internal departments as appropriate
- Assisting in the defence of key claims upon challenge by competitor companies
- Challenging competitor advertising as appropriate
- Assist in writing and amending SPCs (Summary of Product Characteristics), PILs (Patient Information Leaflets) and label information
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes and processes
The Successful Applicant
The Medical Affairs Manager MUST:
- Have been a registered / practising Doctor / GP / General Practitioner
- Have experience in a Multi-National Pharmaceutical or Medical Device company as a Medical Affairs Manager with extensive and established Key Opinion Leader network in the Middle East
- Be Riyadh or Jeddah based, or with the desire to relocate to Saudi Arabia.
Other essential qualities required:
- Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of knowledge of regulatory environment in the Middle East including key regulatory agencies and approval processes
What's on Offer
13,000 USD - 15,000 USD / Month + bonus, schooling, health, flights