You are here
AED30,000 - AED40,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED480,000)
15 years' experience in MEP systems with large projects preferably airports
About Our Client
Leading MNC based in Qatar
- Responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of the organization.
- To take the overall responsibility for delivering functional goals including operational uptime, compliance, financial and people development.
- Realize pursuit of the satisfaction of the client, solving possible incidences and detecting new business opportunities or added to the already employed services.
- To develop forward maintenance plans.
- Have the ability to lead technical root cause investigations and elaborate comprehensive technical reports.
- To anticipate and plan for future requirements in the Facility. Act as consultant and advice the client.
- Monitor & ensure compliance with the policies and regulations adopted by the organization in the management of the contract, in its scope of activity.
- Perform HSE inspections and provide input to accident and incident investigations
- Collaborating with HSEQ Department to provide response to client's request for information, inspections, audits, etc.
- Follow client/company guidelines with regards to the identification and reporting of health and safety hazards.
- Complying with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices hygiene, cleanliness, fire safety and COSHH. Ensuring the staff under you + subcontractors are following the requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with electrical and electronic knowledge may be acceptable
- 15 years' experience in MEP systems
What's on Offer
QAR 30000 - QAR 40000 per month + flights + medical + schooling